Life has been hectic lately! No seriously. So I wanted to let everyone know what’s coming up on my blog!
1. I hired a new office manager/assistant to help me and Reema out! Her name is Alyssa, and some of you may have already heard from her once or twice. I’ll be letting her blog once in awhile so you can all get to know her, too!
2. I’ve been hard at work planning the first ever Images for a Cure workshop! It is going to be spectacular and it’s super affordable. So if you’ve been considering a 2-day party of a workshop – consider joining me on March 1 and 2! Here’s a link that you can get all the info and register! http://www.imagesforacure.com/workshop/
3. New pricing. I’ve had the same pricing since I started my business in 2009, and it was time that I reflected my improvement in my pricing. I could post an entire blog post on this subject, but as much as I’ve been hosting workshops and working with other photographers on their own pricing – it was time I took a little of my own advice. Quite frankly, my demand has outweighed my supply, and although I wish I could take every incredible couple that comes my way, I’d like to make sure I’m keeping it to around 20 weddings a year. This year I have about 27 booked, and already have 10 booked for 2012. So it was time for me to price my worth. Eh – such a scary time for me!
4. New clients and lots of exciting traveling! This year I’ll be finding myself shooting some of the most amazing weddings in Jamaica, the Bahamas, Cincinnati, Chicago, Minnesota, Cleveland, Los Angeles and all over the state of Florida!
5. On to the shoots! Here’s what’s coming up!
Chelsi and Justin’s Jacksonville Engagement Session
Robby and Cathy’s Couples Session
Colleen and Casey’s Jupiter Engagement Session
Darrell and Kelly’s Winter Park Engagement Session
Brad and Tracy’s Bok Towers Engagement Session
Baby Costello’s Leu Garden’s Family Shoot
Heather’s Family Session in Oviedo
KC, Liz and Kit’s Family Session
Nayara’s Fashion Session with Shannon Grant (Fusion 2010 Workshop Winner)
Lauren and Tyler’s Fort Lauderdale Wedding
Sue and Daniel’s Tampa Wedding
So as you can see, I have A LOT to catch up on! Big stuff on the way! Thanks for being such loyal readers! :)