If you took a look at our Keep up with KWP posts recently, you probably noticed that we have been extremely busy with so many different types of shoots! As hectic as that sounds, we still love to take the time to admire the hard work our clients put into their special moments with us. Whether it was gathering their husband and kids together for a family session, taking a day off from work to shoot a romantic session at Bella Collina, or giving her groom a sentimental gift before their wedding. Capturing those moments are important to us, so here are 10 of our favorite moments from this month!
10. RC and Emily got married back in January but couldn’t resist putting their wedding attire back on and strike stunning poses at the Maitland Art Center. The artistic feel during the session brought out the romanticism between the newly wedded couple.
9. Oh uh! Where did Ryder go?? The attempt to have him wear his Mickey hat in his diaper was just… not going to happen. But it made us laugh so hard!
8. Krista’s engagement session with Megan and Ben at Bella Collina. Krista caught the perfect moment of how precious these two are when they are together!
7. Kristen’s idea of having toddlers styling their clothes along with their mom’s made for amazing photos. The smiles and happiness in all of the photos captured that day were priceless. How adorable are these kiddos? Click here for the full blog posts on Toddler Stylist!
6. Anastasia and her now husband, Dominick, spent their engagement session at one of their favorite places called Hillstone in Winter Park. They had their stunning white wedding at the Dr. Phillips Performing Art Center. Be sure to scroll down to see a moment from their wedding as well!
5. Rain or shine, Rachael and Patrick’s wedding was still a splash at the Lowes Portofino Bay Hotel. The kiss in the rain is just so romantic and not to mention, matches her blush dress!
4. In the last moments before she marries the love of her life, Ashley paused to make sure she looked absolutely perfect for big day. She was more than perfect at her wedding at the Vinoy Hotel in St. Petersburg!
3. This family of little men had so much fun with Kristen by Lake Eola! Bryan had a blast with his sons and these pictures truly show how trusting his little one must be.
2. Traditionally the bride dances with her father on her wedding night. However, since Jessica’s dad passed away her mother made sure she still had a dance and made it really special. Tears were coming down on everyone’s faces and we will remember this moment forever.
1. First looks are always a special moment between the bride and her groom. When Dominick first saw Anastasia, he was speechless but his reaction speaks volumes.