KWP Master Photographer
Casa Feliz, Alfond Inn, Cypress Grove
Dream Honeymoon Location
Fave wedding tradition
the first dance
Fave social media
Cocktail of choice
First Kiss age
hmmm maybe 11
Where you met your husband
To relax, I
Read trashy gossip magazines
Favorite US city
Big Sur, California
Favorite world city
22 hours to Japan
Iced venti black tea, unsweetened, light ice
Fave splurge item
my shoes, love my Tieks!
Hey there I am Amalie! Mom of two awesomely creative kids, and wife of a firefighter. Fun fact … my hubby and I went to elementary, middle and high school together and we grew up a mile from each other but didn’t even notice one another until after high school! I love life, unplanned adventures, traveling the world, camping, and of course, Disney! I am a total nerd, I admit it. I have fun, don’t take myself too seriously and make the moments count. I still cry like a baby during the vows at every wedding (yes every one)! I am so drawn to photography because I believe that time is fleeting. I see in my own life how fast these moments pass. I am truly proud to say that when I reflect on my own work, I am taken back to those magical times.
A few things in life that I love:
- My wild and crazy kids, my main squeeze Jeff, and my two pups Lucky & Sophie.
- My job, I love the friendships that I build with all of my clients throughout the wedding process and there after.
- Starbucks of course! Black iced tea baby, thats my favorite (I worked there for 7 years, to say I am obsessed an understatement)
- Anthropologie, I mean really, who doesn’t love it?
- Old school hip hop, watch out I might bust out with a rap.